Machine has the purpose to weld among them the positive flags of one plate group to create the positive pole of the element and, analogously, also for the negative flags to create the negative pole of same group.
Machine has a productivity of:
- Element without insert: the time for the cycle is 60 second. They are produced N°2 elements per cycle with positive plates from type/2 to type/7. They are produced N° 1 element per cycle with positive plates from type/8 to type/12.
- Element with insert: the time for the cycle is approx. 65 seconds. They are produced N°2 elements per cycle with positive plates from type/2 to type/7. They are produced N° 1 element per cycle with positive plates from type/8 to type/12.
The times necessary for the change are the following:
- 10 minutes to select the length of plate when it changes by operator interface panel;
- 30 minutes for the change of inserts when the number of positive plates of groups chages;
- 150 minutes for the change from DIN to BS, so when it’s necessary to change the format;
- 150 minutes for the change of mould (to change when the productivity passes from 2 to 1 battery per cycle and vice versa).
Machine is configurated in the following way:
Central rotative table where four group blocking units are attached, moved by oil pressure actuators. The rotation of machine is obtained by rotative electrical table that positions four blocking units in correspondence of the different stations.
Connection transport conveyor between stacking machine and C.O.S.: belt conveyor made of polypropylene with supports and sprockets made of polypropylene; support frame made of carbon steel.
Automatic group loading unit: it has a pusher moved by brushless motor for positioning of group inside the loading clamps.
Loading clamps with pneumatic cylinders for closing and moving of clamps. Loading clamps takes one group at the time and positions it inside the blocking unit of central rotative table.
Unit of brushing, fluxing and tinning: the brushing and fluxing units are attached on a carriage and moved by gear motor for running along the guides, allowing the brushing and fluxing of flags. The brushing unit has brushes with bristles made of AISI 304 steel and suction hood; fluxing unit has a brush with body and bristles made of polypropylene for distribution of pickle product, store reservoir of pickle product and feed pump. Tinning unit has a store tank for tin-lead alloy and it is moved by pneumatic cylinder for up/down of tank.
Insert introduction unit: it has a circular vibrator, vibrating rectilinear channel and rotative table with four seat where the inserts are placed by the rectilinear channel. Pick and place system that takes the insert from the table and positions them in the mould
Fusion unit: it has a mould holder with cylinder and mechanical system for moving of extractors; oven with capacity of 2 ton (heated by methane or electrically by resistors); lead feed pump to mould with motor controller by inverter and equipped with valve for fast discharge of lead. The mould holder is designed for use of different types of mould (DIN or BS).
Element unloading unit: unloading clamps with pneumatic cylinders for closing and moving of clamps. Unloading clamps takes the group from blocking unit and positions it on the group introduction station. Vessel feed roller that positions one vessel at the time on reversing transport for verticalization of group. Pneumatic pusher for introduction of group in the vessel by suitable funnel. When the group is introduced in the vessel, the reversing transport rotates to 90°, verticalizing the element. Pneumatic cylinder for transfer of group from reversing transport to final unloading roller.
N° 1 COS mould (type at Customer’s choice) include in the supply.
- Automatic feed unit of lead ingot
- Element unloading roller
- Insert heating unit